Mafo escape hatches
- Mafo escape hatches are round hatches with a minimum diameter of 550 mm;
- Standard pressure classes up to 150 kPa.
- A Mafo Escape Scuttle has a central closing mechanism which makes it possible to open the escape hatches with one hand or even with the back of the head. It is possible to operate the hatch in case of injuries to arms and hands.
- The closing mechanism is located into the coaming making the panel very light and easy removable.
- The Mafo escape hatch in standard configuration is not equipped with hinges. Equipment with hinges is possible and can be applied on request. Its standard configuration is flush and opening and closing from the outside is done by wrench which is supplied as a loose item.